Do you feel alone with trying to improve your mental health? Are you struggling to implement healthy coping skills into your daily routine? Do you need support implementing skills while staying accountable to them? Journaling with a Purpose! is for you!
Journaling With A Purpose is a 31-day program designed to help you implement the coping skill of journaling into your life. This program offers you the accountability and confidence you need to make this important coping skill work for you while you reduce your stress levels and improve your overall mental health.
This program is perfect for you if:
- You are ready to improve your mental health, but you don’t know where to start, or how to start
- You want to make healthy mental health coping skills part of your daily life
- You know journaling can improve your mental health and you are ready to make journaling work for you
What can you Expect from this Program:
These prompts are evidence-based and backed by scientific research to help you: – identify patterns in your thinking that keeps you feeling stuck and drained – discover habits that block your journey towards mental health – engage your brain in the rewiring process while building confidence in yourself – implementing healthy mental health coping skills one day at a time
Once you invest in yourself, you will have access to the private Facebook group where you will have daily check-ins, weekly live group coaching, and access to support along your journaling journey
Downloadable and Printable Journal Sheets
This program will provide you with downloadable and printable journal sheets you can use to create (and recreate) your journaling experience on a monthly basis.
What People are Saying:
“Journaling with a purpose helped retrain my brain. I struggle with memory and memory recall. I write small important things down as means to help recall the event and my feelings. I’ve put it down for a while. This has reminded to pick it back up again..”
— Niki R., Journaling with a Purpose! investor
“Journaling with a purpose helped me create a structure to my day and helped me stay accountable to what I need to do to make my mental health better. (Journaling with a Purpose) Gave me a sense of clarity and sense of accomplishment, which helped me keep moving forward in my goals”
— Kate L., Journaling with A Purpose! investor
Journaling is a proven technique to help identify barriers to successes in life. By using journaling, you gain access to distance from tough emotions to better process them, a tracking tool to your progress towards your goals, and clarity on choices in your control. This powerful coping skill is often overlooked due to the belief it takes too much time. This program will help you journal effectively and in a timely fashion to unlock all the benefits journaling has to offer.
Your Questions Answered!
- How long is this program?
- This program is designed to last 31 days and help you start putting journaling into action in your life
- What do I need to complete this program?
- You will need to invest into yourself and your mental health. Along with that investment, you will need access to Facebook, a printer (if you would like to print the downloadable worksheets), and 5-10 minutes a day to complete the journaling exercises
- Will I be able to ask questions and get support along the way?
- The private Facebook group designed to help you not only with accountability to your goal to journal, but it is there you can ask questions about the journaling journey and participate in weekly live calls to help you connect with other people starting their journaling journey
- How much will this program cost?
- Journaling with a Purpose! is $700. This price reflects the most up-to-date science-based programming as well as professional support along your journaling journey (both individual and group). This investment provides you with the accessibility to the support you need, without the high price tag of weekly counseling.
- What makes this program different than other “self-help” and “self-guided” programs?
- Journaling with a Purpose! uses the science of the brain to guide your journaling experience and help your brain start to increase the communication between your darn amygdala and the prefrontal cortex, improving your mental health
- How much time do I need to invest into making journaling work for me?
- Journaling with a Purpose! is meant to help people use journaling effectively in their busy lives. It may take some time to get used to, but be prepared to spend 5-10 minutes each day journaling, understanding that some questions may need more time to answer.
- Will there be support for me once this program is done?
- The life-long private Facebook group will be there for you after this program is done so you can continue to ask questions, participate in weekly live calls, and help provide support to people who are new on their journaling journey.
- How long will I have this program?
- Once you invest in Journaling With A purpose! you will have access to the materials for life as well as the ongoing access to the support group. The worksheets can be reprinted or cleared and refilled for the healthy repetition your brain loves.
Hello! My name is Carissa and I am the creator of That Darn Amygdala and Journaling with a Purpose! As a mental health professional, I’ve used my experience and love for research to create resources that help make mental health accessible for everyone. As someone who struggles with anxiety, depression, and ADHD, I’ve used my passion for knowing how things work to gain confidence in maintaining mental health. When I am not trying to change the stigma of mental health, you can find me enjoying time with my husband, our three children, and our four horses.